Mini Party Pizzas
Running out of time to impress your guests with something altogether new and delicious? Something that they have never tasted before, never seen before? Well, these mini pizzas are your perfect solution! And did I mention that you don’t even need pizza base for it, unbelievable right! I used chaat papdis as base for these mini pizzas. And they turned out to be so delicious. Our guests were left with wanting more 🙂
It literally takes you just 10 mins of muscle work to prepare these pizzas. And rest of the work will be done by your oven.
You will need pizza sauce for these. I din’t have one at home, so I made my own pizza sauce which took another 30 minutes. You can totally skip this step if you have pizza sauce handy. So, here goes the recipe for this delicious party pleaser.
- Chaat papdis – 20
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese – 1 cup
- Mozzarella slices – 20
- Green/Red/Yellow bell pepper chopped finely – 1/3 cup
- Finely chopped onions – 1/3 cup
- Finely chopped tomatoes – 1/3 cup
- Nylon Sev – 1/3 cup
- Salt n Peppa – to taste
- Pizza sauce – 1/2 cup
- Arrange papdis on a plate. Spread some pizza sauce on all of them .
- Using a cookie cutter, cut mozarella slices into circles smaller than papdis and place these cheese circles on all the papdis.
- Again apply a generous amount of pizza sauce on top.
- In a bow, mix finely chopped bell peppers, onions and tomato. Add some salt and pepper and give the bowl a good toss. Add a spoonful of this mixture on top of papdis.
- Next add spoonful of shredded cheese and sprinkle some sev on top. You can stop here and when your guests arrive proceed to the next step.
- Line a cookie baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the papdis in the tray. Throw in a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes or until cheese melts. And voila, you are about to be called the star chef!