Masala corn is basically boiled and spiced corn kernels with butter that you get in the malls in India. They are dangerously addictive and a healthy alternative to having popcorn!
This is a very simple recipe and can be prepared in mere 5 minutes. You just need to get all the ingredients, mix and enjoy. It is that simple and delicious. I’ll keep today’s post short and simple. Scroll down for the recipe!
Recipe – Makes 1
- Boiled corn Kernels – 1 cup
- Butter – 1 tablespoon
- Black salt – to taste
- Roasted cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Chaat masala – 1 teaspoon
- Freshly crushed black pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice – 1 teaspoon
- Heat butter in a pan and saute’ corn for 5 minutes.
- Remove from flame and add all the ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!