Strawberry Mango Protein Shake
Hello summers! I know it might be a tad bit early to calling it summers. But, now is the right time to get in shape, look good and feel good. This super powerful protein shake is my go-to meal for before or after workouts. It just takes 2 minutes to make and has both of my favorite fruits. It helps me to get pumped up for the workout and also replenishes my muscles after the training session.
You can replace the fruits with anything you have at hand like bananas or any other kind of berries. Its best if you use organic fresh fruits or frozen ones. I personally shy away from using canned ones due to the amount of sugar and preservatives present.
Recipe – makes 2 tall glasses
- Mango – 2
- Strawberry – 10-15
- Protein powder – 3-4 tablespoons
- Chilled Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon (Optional if your fruits are not already sweet)
- Blend mangoes with 3/4 glass of milk. Add protein powder and sugar if using.
- Divide equally and pour into glasses.
- Blend strawberries with the remaining milk.
- Serve cold!